As of July 2, 2020, Cass County is no longer exempt from wearing masks during the COVID-19 pandemic.

To read more, please check the link below.

The following is a slide show that describes the many different programs, loans, and grants that may be able to assist you in the times of COVID-19.

The following programs are:

  • Paycheck Protection Program

  • Economic Injury Disaster Loan (EIDL)

  • Pandemic Unemployment Assistance

  • IRS Employee Retention Credit

  • Hello Alice

  • Texas Small Business Emergency Micro-Grant Source (TSBEMS)

  • People Fund

  • South West Texas Border Small Business Development Center

  • COVID Business Recovery Accelerator (SBDC COBRA)

Paycheck Protection Program (PPP)

The PPP is a 100% forgivable loan backed by the Small Business Administration designed to provide a direct incentive for small businesses to keep their workers on the payroll.

ALL PPP Applications are due on August 8, 2020.

The PPP Loan Forgiveness form can be found HERE.

For more in-depth information, please click this LINK.


(903) 756-7774


©2019 by Linden Economic Development Corporations.